New Jade Shopping Centre is one of the large shopping malls in the Eastern District of Hong Kong. It is located at the Chai Wan Traffic Interchange. It is located at the base of New Jade Garden and is adjacent to MTR Chai Wan Station. It is one of the largest shopping malls in Chai Wan, with a 4-storey building. It has 85,024 square feet. The developer of Sun Jade Shopping Centre is Sun Hung Kai Properties, one of its key shopping malls.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including ramp entrances and exits, passages, lifts and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The New Jade Shopping Centre is close to the MTR station and is easily accessible for wheelchair users.
- New Jade Shopping Centre has multiple entrances and exits. The main entrance is located at No. 233 Chai Wan Road, Chai Wan. Another entrance is connected to Exit A of Chai Wan Station. Wheelchair users can easily enter and exit.
- Most areas of the Xin Jade Shopping Centre are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- Xin Jade Shopping Mall has multiple accessible toilets distributed throughout the mall