Ngau Tau Kok Road Sports Centre is located on the 2nd to 4th floors of the Ngau Tau Kok Municipal Services Building, 183 Ngau Tau Kok Road, Kwun Tong. The gymnasium is fully equipped, including a multi-purpose arena, which can provide 1 basketball/volleyball court or 4 badminton courts. A small fitness room, a small multi-purpose activity room and a platform garden with a children’s playground provide residents in the area with diversified recreational facilities and are ideal venues for recreational activities.
Ngau Tau Kok Road Sports Centre has multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps. The road is relatively flat and wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Ngau Tau Kok Gymnasium is fully equipped, 2/F platform garden with children’s playground, welcome to the family.
- The main entrance and exit of the Ngau Tau Kok Road Stadium is located at the Municipal Building at No. 183 Ngau Tau Kok Road. The gate entrance is flat and wide, which is very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. The stadium is located on the 2nd floor. The entrance and exit are flat and wide with hand-push doors and wheelchairs/ People with reduced mobility or need staff assistance
- Most areas of the gymnasium are designed with wide passages, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There is a lift for boarding and alighting, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, and wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The gymnasium has multiple accessible toilets distributed throughout the gymnasium