The two-story building of Fortune Shopping Centre provides daily shopping and leisure facilities for residents of Fortune Estate and nearby areas.
There are many barrier-free facilities in the Fortune Shopping Centre, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, etc., and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps. The road is relatively flat and wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Fortune Shopping Centre is close to the subway station, with convenient transportation and vast areas, so wheelchair users can go alone.
- Fortune Shopping Centre has multiple entrances and exits, and the main entrance is near Fortune Estate. There are ramps and hand-push doors at the gate entrance, wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility may require assistance from staff
- Most areas of the shopping mall are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There is a lift on 1/F, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are 2 accessible toilets in the mall, located in G/F and 1/F of the mall