Shui Chuen O Plaza (South)
Location: South Wing of Shui Chuen O Plaza | Accessibility category: Shui Chuen O Plaza (South) | Accessibility information
Shui Chuen O Plaza (South) is a medium-sized estate mall that provides various retail service industries, including Chinese restaurants, fast food restaurants, specialty restaurants, supermarkets, convenience stores, household goods, pharmacies, medical clinics and self-assisted financial banks, etc. Footbridges and lift towers provide easy access to and from Sha Tin Wai Railway Station and neighboring housing estates.
There are also public transportation interchanges and hourly car parking spaces in Shuiquanao Village to facilitate shopping for residents of the village and foreign customers.
Equipped with multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, accessible toilets, automatic doors, lifts, nurseries, parking spaces for the disabled, tactile guide paths and tactile floor plans, etc. The design fully considers wheelchairs/inconvenient mobility For the needs of people, most uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The south wing of south wing of Shui Chuen O Plaza only has the market and the 2/F supermarket. Those with wheelchairs can go there alone if they need it.
Address : Pok Chuen Street at Shui Chuen O Estate in Sha Tin
Enquiries : 3709 8645
Website : Related attractions URL
- Shui Chuen O Plaza (South) is mainly located at the bus station on Po Chuen Street in Sha Tin. The entrance of the south wing is the parking lot. There is no obstruction by the underground gate. People with wheelchairs/handicapped must take the lift to 1/F market and 2/F shopping mall
- Most areas of markets and shopping malls are designed with wide passageways), which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are 2 lifts on and off, located next to the entrance to the parking lot
- Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There is an accessible toilet located in the 1/F market
- There is a special parking space for the disabled in the underground parking lot of the south wing of Shuiquanao Plaza
Visually impaired facilities
The south wing of Shuiquanao Plaza is equipped with a tactile guide path and a tactile floor plan