Sino Plaza is located on the waterfront of Causeway Bay and combines top-level office buildings and high-end shopping malls. The location of the shopping mall is excellent. It only takes a 3-minute walk to and from MTR Causeway Bay Station. It is also adjacent to the Hung Hom Cross-Harbour Tunnel and the express traffic line that runs north-south. In addition, the parking lot provides sufficient parking spaces for tenants to park their private cars, enjoying convenient transportation. Part of the mall completed a large-scale renovation project at the end of 2013, bringing together a number of star-rated restaurants, international trendy fashion brand stores, and beauty and skin care brands to provide high-quality shopping and gourmet experiences for those who pursue taste and stay abreast of trends.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including ramp entrances and exits, passages, lifts and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Sino Plaza is located on the waterfront of Causeway Bay. It is home to many famous restaurants and fashion brand shops. Wheelchair users can go there alone.
- The main entrance of Sino Plaza is at No. 255-257 Gloucester Road, Causeway Bay. There is a ramp at the entrance, but there is no automatic door for wheelchair friends.
- Most areas of Sino Plaza are designed with wide passages, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located next to the lobby to connect to the parking lot
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- Sino Plaza has multiple accessible restrooms distributed throughout the mall