Sai Wan Ho Playground is located in Lei King Wan, adjacent to the Hong Kong Film Archive. It provides a resting place for nearby residents. There is also a tennis court in the playground.
Sai Wan Ho Recreation Ground has a number of barrier-free facilities, including ramps and accessible toilets. The facilities fully consider the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. From MTR Sai Wan Ho Station Exit A, go straight along Tai On Street and then turn left Proceed on Lei King Road for 10 minutes to reach Sai Wan Ho Recreation Ground.
Sai Wan Ho Playground is located in Lei King Wan. It is a good place to relax and wheelchair users can go alone.
- The main entrance of Sai Wan Ho Playground is at Lei King Road. All flat roads are suitable for wheelchair users.
- Most parts of Sai Wan Ho Playground are designed with wide passages, which are generally suitable for wheelchair/handicapped people.
- There are only a few uneven places, most of which are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- Sai Wan Ho Playground is equipped with accessible toilets and changing rooms.
- There are special parking spaces for the disabled outside Sai Wan Ho Playground.