Tuen Mun Parklane Square is a rare Grade A commercial building in Tuen Mun District. It is located at the bus terminal and West Rail Station and other transportation points. It is less than 30 minutes' drive from Shenzhen Bay Port. The environment is superior and the location is unique. The square is composed of three parts. The composition includes office buildings, shopping malls and car parks. Existing merchants provide diversified services, including various retail, education, medical, health, beauty and catering services. It is another best choice for business and office.
Tuen Mun Parklane Plaza has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, wheelchair lifts and accessible toilets, etc., designed to take the needs of wheelchairs/disabled into account, and most uneven places are equipped with ramps , And the ramp is relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Tuen Mun Parklane Plaza is located at the bus terminal and West Rail Station and other traffic meeting points, the transportation is convenient, wheelchair users can go alone.
- The main entrance of Park Lane Square is at No. 2 Tunxi Road. The entrance is equipped with steps. Wheelchair users can enter from the entrance of Tunxing Road. The entrance is equipped with a hand-push glass door. Wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility may require assistance
- Most areas of Parklane Square are designed with wide passages, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- Some high and low places on the 1st floor can only be reached by using a wheelchair lift platform to get up and down
- There is a lift on and off, located next to the lobby to connect to the parking lot
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There is an accessible toilet in the mall, located at 1/F near the escalator