Royal Plaza is one of the large shopping malls located in Fo Tan, New Territories. The square is a single-storey design with various shops such as supermarkets, convenience stores, restaurants, restaurants and other daily necessities stores.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, lifts, passages, special parking spaces for the disabled, and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Plaza Ascot is barrier-free enough for wheelchair users to go alone.
- Junjing Plaza has multiple entrances and exits. The main entrance is at No. 1 Junjing Road, Fo Tan. There is a stone step at the main entrance. Wheelchair users must enter through the side entrance ramp. The ramp is flat and wide, which is very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility.
- Most of the passages in Ascent Plaza are designed to be broadly designed and suitable for wheelchair users.
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are two accessible toilets in the Plaza
- There are two parking spaces for the disabled in the Royal Plaza Car Part