Kowloon City Baptist Church
Location: Kowloon City Baptist Church | Accessibility classification: Church | Accessibility information: Kowloon City Baptist Church is an old-style
The Kowloon City Baptist Church is one of the church buildings under the Hong Kong Baptist Convention. It is located at 206 Argyle Street, Kowloon City, Kowloon, Hong Kong, opposite the Kowloon City Magistrates’ Courts. It was completed in 1964. Due to the moderate location and the large auditorium, in addition to being a joint meeting place for the Baptists, it has also become a venue for many large joint gatherings, such as the Hong Kong and Kowloon Peiling Research Conference, the previous conferences of Huafu, the graduation ceremony of the seminary, etc. .
Kowloon City Baptist Church is an old-style building with only a few barrier-free facilities, including entrance and exit ramps, elevators, vehicles for the disabled, and accessible toilets. The local passages are designed to be wide, and most of the uneven places are equipped The ramp, which is relatively flat, can be easily accessed by wheelchair users.
The Kowloon City Baptist Church is an old-style building with only a few barrier-free facilities. It is recommended for wheelchair users and people with similar needs.
Address : 206 Argyle St., Kowloon City, Hong Kong
Enquiries : 2713-5111
Website : Related attractions URL
- The main entrance of the Baptist Church needs to go up the stairs, wheelchair users need to enter from the entrance and exit of the parking lot
- Most of the local passageways are well designed and are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are 2 lifts on each floor, located next to the lobby
- There are only a few uneven places in the Baptist Church, most of which are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There is an accessible toilet in the Baptist Church
- There are special vehicles for the disabled in the parking lot