Located on the MTR Olympic Station, the children's themed shopping mall "West Kowloon Avenue", with three floors, provides a wealth of new places for learning and playing in the area. The shopping mall introduces a diversified combination of perspectives. In addition to teaching. The main subjects are Chinese, English, Mathematics and other classes, as well as music, art and smart fun classes. Recently, restaurants have entered. Children and parents only need to go to one place to meet all their needs.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, accessible toilets and lifts, etc., and are designed to take into account the needs of wheelchairs/disabled people. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
West Kowloon Avenue is located in a children's themed mall above the MTR, so there is only one restaurant. It is recommended that wheelchair users who want to eat can go to the nearby Olympian City for more choices.
- The main entrance of West Kowloon Avenue is at 38 Cherry Street, and the second floor of the shopping mall is connected to the MTR station. The passage is flat and wide, which is very suitable for people with wheelchairs/handicapped.
- Most areas of the shopping mall are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are 2 lifts located next to HKOutlet for loading and unloading
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The mall has 2 accessible toilets, located at 1/F and 2/F