Sha Tin Sports Ground is an athletics and football stadium in Hong Kong. It is located on Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories. It is located on the banks of the Shing Mun River. It is adjacent to Yuen Wo Recreation Ground, Sha Tin Jockey Club Public Squash Court, Sha Tin Jockey Club Swimming Pool and Yuen Wo Road Sports Centre. . The Sha Tin Sports Ground was completed in 1983 and is managed by the Leisure and Cultural Services Department. The sports ground is the training ground and main competition venue of the Sha Tin Sports Association of the Hong Kong Football League team.
There are a number of barrier-free facilities, including ramps for entrances and exits, accessible toilets and parking spaces for the disabled. The local passages are designed to be wide and low, and most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat so that wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Sha Tin Sports Ground is wide and has enough barrier-free facilities, so wheelchair users can go alone.
- The several entrances and exits of the Shatin Sports Ground are all flat roads, and the passages are designed to be wide and flat. There are special entrances for wheelchair users, suitable for wheelchair users to use alone.
- Most areas of the Sha Tin Sports Ground are designed with wide passages, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are a few uneven places, all with ramps
- Sha Tin Sports Ground has multiple accessible toilets, located near the stands and snack kiosks
- Dedicated parking spaces for the disabled in Sha Tin Sports Ground