Leung King Plaza, which is adjacent to the light rail station, retains the original greening elements based on the concept of an "eco-shopping mall", while incorporating new greening designs to collect natural light and beautify the landscape. In addition to the preservation of the original trees, new wooden terraces, benches and flower stands have been added to the gardens and platforms. These improvements have brought Leung King Plaza closer to nature, more comfortable, and a more leisurely shopping experience. The shopping mall is a medium-sized shopping mall. In addition to various types of shops, restaurants and other services, it has 616 parking spaces. Shopping is more convenient.
Leung King Plaza is equipped with multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most uneven places are equipped with ramps. Relatively flat, wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Leung King Plaza is close to the light rail and bus terminal, with convenient transportation and adequate barrier-free facilities, so wheelchair users can go alone.
- Leung King Plaza has multiple entrances and exits. The main entrance is at No. 31 Tianjing Road. The entrance of the gate has stone steps, and there are ramps and push doors next to it. Wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility may require assistance from staff
- Most areas of the shopping mall are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are multiple lifts on and off, next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The mall has 5 accessible restrooms distributed throughout the mall