The 10th floor of the Royal Castle is a computer and digital plaza with all the latest technology products, a computer-based retail store and the Causeway Bay Post Office. Coupled with convenient transportation, it only takes two minutes to walk from Causeway Bay MTR station to Fort Royal, making Fort Royal one of the most popular shopping malls in Causeway Bay.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including ramp entrances and exits, passages, lifts and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The Royal Castle Computer City is located at 10/F, with convenient transportation and wheelchair users can go alone.
- The main entrance and exit of Fort Royal Computer City is at 311 Gloucester Road, Causeway Bay. There is a ramp at the front entrance, which is very convenient for wheelchair users.
- The computer city is located on the 10th floor of the Royal Castle, and most of the passages are still designed to be broad and suitable for wheelchair users.
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The Royal Castle has multiple accessible restrooms distributed throughout the mall