Lok Fu Plaza is divided into two phases (Area A and Area B), and is one of Link's largest "key malls". Lok Fu Plaza is located in the prosperous Central Kowloon. In addition to improving the quality of service, the shopping mall is also committed to preserving the unique culture of the community. The introduction of large Japanese-style department stores and various shops and restaurants has made Lok Fu Plaza a must-go consumer hot spot for citizens to buy daily necessities and fresh food, enjoy gourmet food and leisurely shopping. Good shopping places in Lok Fu Plaza include well-known sports specialty stores and shoe stores, jewelry, wine and cigar stores. There are also numerous food choices, such as popular noodle shops, well-known bakery and Japanese restaurants.
There are a number of barrier-free facilities, including ramps for entrances and exits, passage design, lifts, parking spaces for the disabled, and accessible toilets. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat. Wheelchair users Can go up and down easily.
Lok Fu Plaza is close to the MTR, with convenient transportation and wheelchair users can go there alone.
- Lok Fu Plaza is connected to Exit A and B of MTR Station
- The passage to the mall entrance is equipped with a lift and a ramp connection, which is generally suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility
- The entrance and exit of the mall are generally flat and wide
- Most places are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped persons to enter and exit
- There are elevators connecting each floor on and off
- There are ramp connections at the height of the passage
- The ramp is relatively flat, so wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility can use it alone
- Lok Fu Plaza has multiple accessible toilets distributed throughout the mall
- The mall has parking lots, divided into A, B, and C zones
- Equipped with a lift to connect to the mall
- There is a parking space for the disabled in the parking lot