Just across from the Tung Chung MTR Station by a bridge, Fu Tung Plaza is a hot spot for many nearby residents and attracts a large number of tourists to nearby attractions such as Ngong Ping 360 Crane, Big Buddha and Po Lin Monastery. After a major renovation, Fudong Plaza has become vibrant and modern. The semi-outdoor shops give people a relaxed feeling of being outdoors. The parking lot has 537 parking spaces and electric vehicle charging stations to serve car owners who support environmental protection. Fu Tung Plaza is conveniently located near the MTR and public transportation interchange stations, and is very close to the market and residential areas.
Fu Tung Plaza is equipped with a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
There is a pedestrian bridge on the first floor of the shopping mall to connect to Citygate Outlets, which is very convenient, and there is a medium-sized cooked food center. It is no problem to eat, drink and play, but some underground shops have a first-class level or it may cause inconvenience to wheelchair users.
- Fu Tung Plaza has multiple entrances and exits. One of the main entrances is connected to the Tung Chung MTR station by a sky bridge. The entrance is flat and wide with a push door. There are wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility or assistance from staff.
- Most areas of the shopping mall are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located next to the lobby to connect to the parking lot
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are two accessible toilets in the mall, located in G/F & 1/F of the mall