Citygate Outlets is the most popular store in Hong Kong. You can go shopping at a discounted price of 30 to 30%! Alfred Dunhill, ANTEPRIMA, Aquascutum, Bally, Burberry, Coach, Calvin Klein Jeans, Guess, Esprit, Max Mara, Vivienne Tam and more than 80 world brands of trendy clothing and fashion accessories can be found here. Citygate storehouse is located at MTR Tung Chung Station, connected to the Novotel Citygate hotel, and it is also very convenient to travel to and from Ngong Ping 360, Hong Kong Disneyland and Hong Kong International Airport.
Citygate is connected to MTR Tung Chung Road and the traffic is quite convenient. The shopping mall is equipped with multiple barrier-free facilities including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Citygate and Citygate’s designer warehouses are adjacent to MTR Tung Chung Station. The mall is spacious and most shops can be accessed by wheelchair users.
- The entrance and exit of the shopping mall are connected to the MTR station, and the passage to the shopping mall is mainly flat roads, with wide passages, suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility
- Most of the local passages are designed to be wide, and the passages in the mall are mainly flat roads, which are generally suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped people to enter and exit
- In addition to escalators, there are also multiple elevators connecting each floor
- There are multiple accessible toilets in the mall, located in B1, G/F, 1/F&2/F
There are two parking spaces dedicated to the disabled in the car park
- There are multiple nurseries in the mall
Visually impaired/wheelchair facilities
- The shopping mall has guide paths and temporary wheelchair shelters for the visually impaired and wheelchair users