Lung Sum Road Sports Centre is located at 155 Jockey Club Road, Sheung Shui, New Territories, adjacent to the Sheung Shui Public Swimming Pool and the North District Sports Ground. The gymnasium provides diversified recreational facilities. The facilities include a multi-purpose arena that can be used as a badminton, volleyball or basketball court, a 91-square-meter gymnasium, and a multi-purpose activity room/dance room (supporting facilities) : Wall mirrors, dance bars, sound equipment and floor mats), 3 squash courts, which can be used as table tennis rooms, one of which can be used as a multi-purpose activity room (supporting facilities: sound equipment and floor mats) and an ambulance room. The gymnasium holds different types of recreational and sports activities every month, and citizens are welcome to sign up for it.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat , Wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Lung Sum Avenue Sports Centre is close to the MTR station, with convenient transportation and complete facilities, a good place for wheelchair users to exercise.
- The main entrance of Longchen Road Gymnasium is located at No. 155, Jockey Club Road, Sheung Shui. The entrance of the gate is flat and has an automatic door, which is very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility.
- Most areas of the gymnasium are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There is a lift on and off, located next to the multi-purpose storage room
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The gymnasium has an accessible toilet