Location: Woodside Biodiversity Education Centre| Accessibility classification: Exhibition hall | Accessibility information: Woodside Biodiversity
Woodside House is located on Mount Parker Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong Island, on the north side of Tai Tam Country Park, next to Mount Parker Road. After activation, the Forest Side Biodiversity Nature Education Center has the theme of local biodiversity and has 3 pavilions. , The exhibition includes rare creatures such as Hong Kong scrotum, and there are also facilities to talk about environmental protection work.
The Woodside Biodiversity Nature Education Center has basic barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, elevators and accessible toilets, and the design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The Nature Education Center is set on a hill. Manual wheelchair users are advised to find friends to go with them. Electric wheelchair users should pay attention to sufficient electricity before going up the mountain.
Address : Woodside Biodiversity Education Centre, 50 Mount Parker Road, Quarry Bay
Enquiries : 2670-1030
Website : Related attractions URL
- Related Introduction :
- The main entrance of the Forest Side Biodiversity and Nature Education Center. There are several stone steps at the entrance of the gate. Wheelchair users must enter through the entrance of the disabled passage from the back of the education center.
- Most of the passages in the Nature Education Center are designed to be broadly designed and are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There is a lift for up and down, located behind the center
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There is an accessible toilet in the center