The Causeway Bay Market is located on Electric Road, North Point, Hong Kong. It is a single-storey red brick design with a concrete roof. The market is divided into upper and lower floors with a total of 51 stalls. Although there are few stalls, the ingredients and goods are all available. There are few markets on Hong Kong Island that still sell live poultry.
There are many barrier-free facilities, including ramps, passages, elevators, and accessible toilets, but the market environment is dirty and there are too many people, wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility should be especially careful.
The market environment in Causeway Bay is filthy and there are too many people. Wheelchairs must be particularly careful.
- The main entrance to the Causeway Bay Market is at No. 142 Electric Road. There is a stone level at the main entrance. Wheelchair users should enter from the side entrance parking lot. The parking lot has a flat and wide ramp, which is very suitable for wheelchair users.
- Most places in the market have narrow passages, so people with wheelchairs should be especially careful when entering and exiting.
- There is a lift on boarding and landing, located near the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There is an accessible toilet in the market, located near the car park