Stanley Market is the most lively place in Stanley, with a variety of small shops and stalls selling leather, silk, wool and clothing, as well as Chinese crafts, watches and souvenirs, all of which visitors love to visit for treasure. After visiting the market, it is recommended that you sit down in an open-air location at the nearby beachfront bar, order a beer, a snack, listen to the waves, see the sea and sky, and enjoy the atmosphere of Stanley Town.
Stanley market place is very small without barrier-free facilities, the market area access narrow, most shops have rungs at the door without ramps, only Stanley Street has accessible toilets, not wheelchair users are advised to go alone.
Stanley market place is very fine coupled with narrow passages, most shops have stone-grade doorways, it is recommended that wheelchair users should find friends to go together.
Address : Stanley New Street and Stanley Market Road, Stanley, Hong Kong Island
- Stanley Market is only a special attraction, so there is no official entrance and exit, most shops are concentrated on Stanley Street, take the bus to get off at Stanley Square or Stanley Village Station, and then walk to Stanley Market
- Access to most parts of Stanley Market is narrow and difficult for wheelchair users to access
- Most shops have rungs at their doorsteps
- Most of the high and low uneven places do not have ramps and wheelchair users are unable to go up and down alone
- Stanley Market features an easy access toilet located on Stanley Street