Victoria Mall is located at the junction of "Canton Road" and "Austin Road" in the urban area of Kowloon and the tourist area. It is within a short walk from Jordan MTR Station and Austin MTR Station, and adjacent to the "Guangdong-Hong Kong Bus Terminal" And the "China-Hong Kong Ferry Terminal", there are also many hotels and commercial buildings in the Tsim Sha Tsui area, and there is a constant stream of Chinese and foreign tourists.
Victoria Mall has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The Harbourview Mall is spacious and has enough barrier-free facilities for wheelchair users to go alone.
- The main entrance and exit of the Grand Gateway is located on Canton Road. The entrance is flat and wide, with a hand-pushing door. Wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility may require assistance from staff
- Most areas of the mall are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are multiple elevators on and off, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The mall has multiple accessible toilets distributed throughout the mall