Electric Road Market is located in the Electric Road Municipal Building in Fortress Hill. It is a two-story market in the area. The building also has a public library and is backed by an urban garden. The ground floor and the second floor are the market with 96 stalls; the second floor is the cooked food center with about ten stalls. The cooked food center has a number of food stalls from different countries, such as Thai, Indian, Cantonese, etc., attracting many tourists from outside the district. The environment is a neighborhood food stall pattern, there are also large fans air-conditioning, and the hygiene is good.
The market has basic barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, lifts, and accessible toilets, etc., designed to take into account the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Electric Road Market has adequate barrier-free facilities and convenient transportation. The cooked food center on the 2nd floor has many stalls of different national dishes, and wheelchair users can go alone.
- The main entrance and exit of Electric Road Market is on Electric Road, with stone steps at the gate entrance and ramps at the side entrance, which is very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility
- Most of the access roads in Electric Road Market are designed to be broadly designed and are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are 2 lifts on each floor
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are 2 accessible toilets in the market, located in the market and the cooked food center