The "Seaview" shopping mall is divided into two floors. It is a small mall with supermarkets, chain restaurants and snack shops. The mall is connected to the Wuxisha MTR station and has convenient transportation.
There are a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, accessible toilets and nursery rooms, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility.
The Seaview Mall is connected to the MTR station by a flyover, so the transportation is convenient and wheelchair users can go there alone.
- The Double Sea Club has multiple entrances. One of the main entrances is located on the 2nd floor of the shopping mall. There is a footbridge connected to Wuxisha Station. The entrance is flat and wide with automatic doors, which is very suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped people.
- Most areas of the shopping mall are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are 2 elevators on both sides of the lobby
- There are 2 accessible toilets in the mall, located on the ground floor and the 2nd floor
- There is a nursery room in the mall