Hammer Hill Road Sports Ground
Location: Hammer Hill Road Sports Ground | Accessibility classification: sports ground | Accessibility information: Hammer Hill Road Sports Ground
Hammer Hill Road Sports Ground is an athletics stadium in Hong Kong. It is located at 158 Hammer Hill Road, Ngau Chi Wan, Kowloon. It is managed by the Leisure and Cultural Services Department. The stadium was formerly known as Pingding Village. The main entrance of the stadium is on Hammer Hill Road, and the Yongding Road exit at the south end is available for motorists. This place is also the back entrance of Hammer Hill Road Swimming Pool. In addition to being rented by the school as a sports venue, Hammer Hill Road Sports Ground is open to neighborhoods for morning exercises and jogging on weekdays.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrance and exit ramps, passages, lifts and accessible toilets. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Hammer Hill Road Sports Ground is wide and fully equipped, so wheelchair users can go alone.
Address : 158 Hammer Hill Road, Diamond Hill, Kowloon
Enquiries : 2350-2876
Website : Related attractions URL
- The main entrance and exit of Hammer Hill Road Sports Ground are wide and flat, and there is a lift on the second floor of the connecting stand
- Most places have wide access roads, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There is a lift on the second floor of the landing stage, next to the main entrance
- There are only a few uneven places, most of which are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are 2 accessible toilets located on the ground floor of the grandstand
- The parking lot has 1 accessible parking space