The North District City Hall provides cultural and entertainment services for residents in the district. The North District City Hall, located in the city centre of Sheung Shui and adjacent to the MTR station, is easily accessible. The auditorium and activity rooms are available for rent by people from all walks of life. It is ideal for performing arts, ceremonies, exhibitions, conferences, lectures, cocktail parties and training courses. site.
The North District Town Hall has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, and accessible toilets. The design takes full account of the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The North District City Hall provides cultural services for residents in the district, and wheelchair users can go there alone.
- The main entrance of the North District City Hall is located at No. 2 Longyun Street, Sheung Shui. The gate entrance is flat and wide with manual doors. The entrance lobby is under the jurisdiction of the North District Community Hall and its doors are open during opening hours.
- Most of the passages in the North District City Hall are broadly designed and are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There is a lift on boarding and landing, located in the North District Community Center
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are multiple accessible toilets in the North District City Hall, which are distributed in various places
- The parking lot has special parking spaces for the disabled
Visually impaired facilities
- North District City Hall has a tactile floor plan and a tactile guide path