AEON is a Japanese-style integrated shopping department store established by Japan. The Lai Chi Kok store is AEON's second largest department store and the largest department store in West Kowloon.
AEON Lai Chi Kok Store has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
AEON Lai Chi Kok Store is one of the few large-scale department stores in West Kowloon. It has a wide area and wheelchair users can go alone.
- The main entrance of AEON (Lai Chi Kok Branch) is located at No. 8 Shensheng Road. The entrance and exit of the main gate are equipped with stone steps, and there are ramps and push doors next to them. Wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility may require assistance from staff
- Most areas of the mall are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There is a lift on and off, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The mall has an accessible toilet located in the underground restaurant