TKO Gateway (formerly known as Ho Tak Shopping Mall) is a public housing estate mall in Hong Kong. It is adjacent to the MTR Tseung Kwan O Line Hang Hau Station. It is divided into east and west wings, with a total of 4 floors.
There is also a parking lot and Houde Market (now known as TKO Market) located on the ground floor of the shopping mall.
TKO Gateway has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, wheelchair lifts, and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
TKO Gateway is close to Hang Hau Station on the MTR Tseung Kwan O Line, so wheelchair users can go there alone.
- The main entrance of TKO Gateway is located at Chang Ning Road, Hang Hau, Tseung Kwan O. There is a stone step at the entrance of the gate. Wheelchair users should turn to the side entrance to take the wheelchair lift. The entrance with an automatic door is considered convenient for wheelchair users.
- Most areas of TKO Gateway are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are a large number of stairs at the entrance of some places, and a wheelchair lift is provided to facilitate wheelchair users to enter the ground floor of the mall
- There are multiple lifts on each floor, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- TKO Gateway has multiple accessible restrooms distributed throughout the mall