Marina Square West is a shopping mall located in South Horizons, Ap Lei Chau, Southern District of Hong Kong. It opened in 1994. It is the largest shopping mall in South Horizons and caters for the daily needs of residents of South Horizons and even Ap Lei Chau.
The shopping mall has three entrances and exits, which are located at the north and south ends of the estate and next to the small parking lot. South Horizons Plaza (West Wing) is next to South Horizons East Mall (East Wing). There is a flyover to connect the two wings. Residents of South Horizons can easily enter and exit along Yinan Road.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including ramp entrances and exits, passages, lifts, escalators, and accessible toilets. The design of the local passages is wide, taking into account the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
South Horizons West Plaza is located in Ap Lei Chau. It is a vast area and can be accessed by wheelchair users alone.
Address : 12A South Horizon Drive, Ap Lei Chau
Enquiries : 2554-9089
- Most areas of South Horizons West Plaza are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There is a lift on boarding and landing, located in the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- South Horizons West Plaza has an accessible toilet located on the 2nd floor of the Plaza
- South Horizons West Plaza has multiple exits, the main entrance is at No. 2 Lee Wing Street, Ap Lei Chau