Choi Wing Road Park at 88 Choi Wing Road, Kowloon Bay, adjacent to Choi Ying Estate, Choi De Estate and Choi Fook Estate, is a rare rock theme park in Hong Kong. It has a rock display area and display panels to introduce the formation of fossils. Choi Wing Road Park was formerly the Ping Shan Quarry. The park facilities include: children's playground, pebble road, outdoor translucent lift, rock display area, physical display of the flushing water circulation system, Tai Chi garden and toilets.
The park has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Choi Wing Road Park is far away from the subway station. It is recommended that you take a bus: 9 / 13X / 28B to get there.
Address : 88 Choi Wing Road, Ping Shan, Kwun Tong
Enquiries : 2797-3681
- The main entrance of Choi Wing Road Park is located on Choi Wing Road. The entrance is flat and wide. There are two lifts to and from the lower park. It is very suitable for people with wheelchairs/handicapped.
- Most parts of the park are designed with wide passages, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are 2 lifts in the upper and lower levels of the park, located near the entrance
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There is an accessible toilet located on the lower level of the park