Jordan Neway has a number of barrier-free facilities, with ramps at the entrance and exit of the building, elevators and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchair users. MTR Jordan Station Exit E
- The main entrance of Jordan Neway is at No. 238 Nathan Road, Jordan. There is a ramp at the gate exit, but the gate must be pushed by hand. Wheelchair users must be especially careful.
- Most of the passages in Neway, Jordan have wide design, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit;
- There are multiple elevators on and off, located next to the lobby;
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps and no ramps. The ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are two accessible toilets located on 5/F and 6/F
- The access to the handicapped toilet needs to be opened manually