K11 is a shopping mall in Hong Kong, known as the "Art Mall", located in Tsim Sha Tsui, Yau Tsim Mong District, the shopping mall part of the redevelopment project of No. 18 Hanoi Road. Shopping at the K11 mall is not only a simple shopping experience, but also an artistic enjoyment.
K11 is known as an "art shopping mall". When you walk around in K11, you will find sculptures or paintings next to the escalators and corners. Most of these artworks are created by well-known Hong Kong artists . And K11 will often cooperate with Hong Kong and international art groups to hold exhibitions and activities in the mall.
In addition to art appreciation, K11 is of course indispensable for consumption. In particular, I would like to introduce two special K11 theme stores: K11 Select and K11 Design Store. K11 Select selects a number of foreign fashion brands with unique designs that are rare in Hong Kong. Clothes, accessories, hats, and bags are all unique.
K11 has basic barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
K11 is known as an "art shopping mall" that is not as simple as shopping. It is also a kind of art enjoyment, with convenient transportation, a wide area, complete barrier-free facilities, and a good place not to be missed by wheelchair users.
- K11 has multiple entrances and exits. The main entrance is on Hanoi Road in Tsim Sha Tsui. The gate entrance is flat and wide, which is very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility.
- Most areas of the shopping mall are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- On and off lifts, located next to the entrance and lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are multiple accessible toilets in the mall, located on each floor of the mall