Tai Wo Hau Sports Centre is located at 39 Tai Wo Hau Building Street, Kwai Chung, New Territories. It provides diversified recreational facilities. The facilities include a multi-purpose arena that can provide a basketball court/volleyball court or 4 badminton courts with fixed audience seats. There are 132 seats; in addition, there are 2 sets of folding event auditoriums, providing 120 seats and 3 squash courts with an area of 61 square meters each; 2 of which are equipped with table tennis tables and 1 squash court/table tennis room /Multi-purpose activity room (supporting facilities: sound equipment and floor mats), a multi-purpose activity room with an area of 143 square meters (supporting facilities: wall mirrors, dance bars and sound equipment) and a fitness room with an area of 104 square meters Wait.
Tai Wo Hau Sports Centre has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, barrier-free bathing rooms and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Tai Wo Hau Sports Centre is close to the subway station and has enough barrier-free facilities, so wheelchair users can definitely go there for exercise alone.
- The main entrance of the Tai Wo Hau Sports Centre is located at No. 39, Dawokou Building Street. The entrance is equipped with ramps and automatic doors, which is very suitable for wheelchair users.
- Most areas of the gymnasium are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There is a lift on boarding and landing, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- Tai Wo Hau Sports Centre has 2 accessible toilets and shower rooms, located on the ground floor and 1st floor respectively