Victoria Park (Victoria Park for short) is the largest park on Hong Kong Island. The park is located at the junction of Causeway Bay and Tin Hau, covering an area of about 19 hectares. Victoria Park is close to the downtown area of Causeway Bay and the Hong Kong Central Library. It is a place where large-scale festivals are held in Hong Kong. Many large-scale events are held here throughout the year, such as the Spring Festival Flower Market on the Lunar New Year, the Lantern Festival on the Mid-Autumn Festival, and the end of the year " "Industrial Exhibition" and so on.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including tactile guide path, tactile braille, tactile floor plan and accessible toilets, etc. The main entrances and exits are also equipped with appropriate passages for wheelchair users to enter and exit, and most designs have wheelchairs/movements in mind Needs of the inconvenient. In most parts of the park, the passages are wide and wide, and there are also ramps to connect the uneven areas. The passages are generally suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility.
Victoria Park is located between Causeway Bay and Tin Hau. It is the largest park on Hong Kong Island. It has convenient transportation and is a good place for wheelchair users.
- Victoria Park has multiple entrances. People with wheelchairs/handicapped are advised to use the Tin Hau entrance
- There is a wheelchair lift at Exit A of MTR Tin Hau Station. Those in need can press the button to notify the station staff
- The entrance to Victoria Park is opposite to Exit A of Tin Hau Station, which is very convenient
- There is a ramp connection near the entrance of Victoria Park Tin Hau, suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility
- Most of the internal passages in Victoria Park are designed with wide open spaces, which are generally suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped persons to enter and exit
- Most of the passages in the park are flat roads, and there are ramps to connect the high and low places
- All facilities such as the central library and swimming pool are equipped with lifts
- There are multiple accessible toilets in the park, you can find the relevant location according to the park plan