Allied Plaza is located at the junction of Mong Kok Nathan Road and Prince Edward Road West in Yau Tsim Mong District, Kowloon, Hong Kong. It is adjacent to MTR Prince Edward Station, Mong Kok East Station, New Century Plaza and Pioneer Center. A shopping mall selling trendy clothing, and the other two floors are restaurants.
Equipped with basic barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages and lifts. The design does not fully consider the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are not equipped with ramps, so it is impossible to go up and down alone.
All entrances of Allied Plaza are equipped with stone steps. You have to take a cargo lift to all floors of the mall. It is recommended that wheelchair users do not go alone.
Address : Union Square, Prince Nathan Road
Enquiries : 5111 5646
- There are multiple entrances and exits in Union Square. All entrances and exits are equipped with steps. People in wheelchairs who need to take the No. 6 or No. 7 lift from Shop G38, Sai Yeung Choi South Street, can reach any floor of Union Square.
- Most of the passages in the plaza are still designed to be broad, and are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are 2 elevators on each floor of the upper and lower shopping malls, and they are located at Shop G38, Sai Yeung Choi Street South
- There are no ramps in most uneven places, and wheelchair users cannot get on and off alone
- There are no accessible toilets in Allied Plaza