Ho Man Tin Sports Centre is located at the junction of Zhung Yee Street and Hau Man Street in Ho Man Tin (adjacent to Oi Man Estate). It is the first club-style recreation center in the district. It mainly serves Man Tin residents. The gym has 4 floors and the underground (LG floor) is a self-study pavilion. The UG floor is the entrance of Chung Yee Street, where there is a reservation desk and the entrance of Ho Man Tin Swimming Pool, while on the first floor there is an American billiard room, fitness room, activity room and children's playroom, and the rooftop is a tennis court.
Ho Man Tin Sports Centre is equipped with a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, nursery rooms, lifts and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Ho Man Tin Sport Centre has adequate facilities and barrier-free facilities, so wheelchair users can go alone.
- Ho Man Tin Sports Centre has multiple entrances and exits. The main entrance is located in Ho Man Tin Park. The entrance of the gate is equipped with stone steps. Wheelchair users can enter from the side ramp. The automatic door is very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility.
- Most areas of the gymnasium are designed with wide passages, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There is a lift for up and down, located next to the escalator in the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The gymnasium has multiple accessible toilets, located on each floor
- The gym has a nursery room