Oil Street Art Space is realized as an exhibition and activity center for the promotion of myopia art in Hong Kong. It is located at the boundary of Electric Road, No. 12, North Oil Street, Hong Kong Island, and is a first-class historical junction building in Berlin.
Oil Street Art Space realization art space has multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, nursery rooms and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Oil Street Art Space is listed as a Grade II historical building in Hong Kong. It is spacious and has enough barrier-free facilities. Most of the activity rooms and exhibition halls can be accessed by wheelchair users.
Monday: 2pm to 8pm
Tuesday to Sunday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Closed at 5 pm on Christmas Eve and Lunar New Year’s Eve
Closed from 10 am to 2 pm on Mondays (except public holidays), the first and second days of the Lunar New Year
Fees: Free admission
Address : 12 Oil Street, North Point, Hong Kong
Enquiries : 2512-3000
Website : Related attractions URL
- The main entrance and exit of the oil street realization art space is located in the Oil Street Art Space, the gate entrance is flat and wide, which is very suitable for wheelchair/handicapped people
- Most of the Oil Street Art Space are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- Oil Street Art Space has an accessible toilet, located near Activity Room 2
- Oil Street Art Space has a nursery room located near Activity Room 1