The Sun Arcade is located in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui. It is connected to a 24-hour open tunnel, close to Nathan Road, MTR, KCRC and various means of transportation. The New Sun Plaza covers an area of more than 25,000 square feet and has five floors. It contains international famous brands, all kinds of fashion and lifestyle fashions. In addition, there are many prestigious restaurants to choose from, providing a variety of shopping and gourmet options.
The Sun Arcade has a number of barrier-free facilities, including ramps, lifts, and accessible toilets. The facilities meet the needs of wheelchair users. The local passages are designed to be wide and low, and most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat so that wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The New Sun Plaza is connected to the entrance and exit of the subway L5, so the transportation is convenient and wheelchair users can go alone.
- The New Sun Plaza has two entrances and exits. The main entrance is located at No. 28 Canton Road. The first entrance is connected to the subway. Exit L5 of the Tsim Sha Tsui subway has a very flat and wide ramp.
- Most areas of the New Sun Plaza are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are multiple lifts on each floor, located next to the lobby
- A small number of uneven places are equipped with ramps. The ramps are relatively flat and wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- New Sun Plaza has a number of accessible toilets distributed throughout the mall