Hong Kong's first 3D art museum "Hong Kong 3D Fantasy World" is located at the Hilton Tower in Tsim Sha Tsui East. It covers an area of more than 10,000 square feet and exhibits more than 70 3D works. It is divided into five themed areas, including "Hong Kong Culture" and "Chinese Culture". ", "Romantic Journey", "Fantasy World" and "3D Experience Theme", there will be shooting guidelines next to each work to create a 3D photo. The most special one is the theme of Hong Kong culture, because this area allows everyone to travel through time and space, not only can enjoy the scenery in modern Hong Kong, but also can go back to the past to recall the feelings of Hong Kong in the past, which is absolutely unique in the world.
The Hong Kong 3D Art Museum has only a few barrier-free facilities, including lifts and accessible toilets. Most of the uneven places, and only a few have ramps, which are relatively flat so that wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The Hong Kong 3D Art Museum is located in the Hilton Tower, and wheelchair users are advised not to go alone.
Children (3-11 years old) HKD 120
Elderly (65 years old or above) HKD 120
Address : 1/F Hilton Tower 96 Granville Rd Kowloon Hong Kong
Enquiries : 2721-9318
- The main exit population of Hilton Tower is at 96 Granville Road
- Most of the passages in the Hilton Tower are narrow, making it difficult for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility to enter and exit
- There is a lift for up and down, located near the main entrance
- There are only a few ramps in most high and low places
- Equipped with accessible toilets