Located on Nathan Road in Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, the "Park Lane Shopping Avenue" on the east side of Kowloon Park is opposite the Miramar Shopping Centre. The total length is about 300 meters. It is a famous shopping promenade in Hong Kong. The brand-name shops lined up, just their window display, are themselves a trend-setting art. They are Hong Kong tourist attractions with a fashionable atmosphere and are of great appreciation value.
There are not many barrier-free facilities on Park Avenue, and the design of local passages is wide. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Park Avenue is close to the MTR station and the transportation is convenient. Wheelchair users can go there alone. However, it should be noted that most shops on Park Avenue have stone steps at the entrances.
Address : Park Lane, Tsim Sha Tsui
- There are three sections of Park Lane Middle Road. The entrance on one side is at Exit A of Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station, and the other side is near the entrance of Jordan Kowloon Park. It is connected by a ramp, which is suitable for people with wheelchairs/handicapped.
- Most places are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped persons to enter and exit
- There are stairs in a few places, and ramps are set up and down
- The ramp is relatively flat, making it easy for people with wheelchairs/handicapped to get on and off
- There are no toilets on Park Avenue
- The nearest accessible toilet is located in Kowloon Park