The Mong Kok Cooked Food Market is located on the 2nd floor of the Mong Kok Complex at No. 557 Shanghai Street. The Cooked Food Center has multi-national cuisines at low prices and good quality. It is a hidden gourmet paradise.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, lifts, passages, tactile guide paths, and accessible toilets. The design takes full account of the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most uneven places are equipped with ramps. The road is relatively flat and wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Although the Mong Kok Cooked Food Market is relatively narrow, it has a tactile guide path and a barrier-free dining table for people in wheelchairs.
- The main entrance of the Mong Kok Cooked Food Market is located at the Mong Kok Complex on Shanghai Street. There is an escalator at the entrance of the complex, and there is a ramp next to the entrance to transfer to the 2nd floor. The entrance of the Cooked Food Market is equipped with a push door. Wheelchair/handicapped people may require Other people assist
- Most parts of the cooked food market have narrow passages, so people with wheelchairs should be careful when walking through the passages
- There are 2 lifts on and off, located next to the entrance
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The Mong Kok Cooked Food Market has 2 accessible toilets, located in the Cooked Food Market and in the Community Hall
Visually impaired facilities
- There is a tactile guide path in the cooked food market to guide the visually impaired to the nearby toilet