Hong Kong Avenue of Comic Stars is located between Kung Fu Pavilion and Art Fun Square in Kowloon Park. It is about 100 meters long. It is the world's first Avenue of Stars with comics as the theme. There are handprints of Hong Kong cartoonists on the road, and there are 24 giant Hong Kong comics on both sides. Painted sculptures of classic characters. In addition, there is a comic history and development gallery and a comic education gallery to showcase the history of Hong Kong’s comic development, comic production process, tools, comic artist’s studio scenes and comic manuscripts, etc.
Avenue of Comic Stars in Hong Kong has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, guide paths, and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The Hong Kong Avenue of Stars is located in the Kowloon Park, with adequate barrier-free facilities and a wide area, which is very suitable for wheelchair users to go alone.
- Kowloon Park has multiple entrances and exits, one of which is located on Park Lane Shopping Boulevard. The entrance is equipped with a ramp. The ramp is flat and suitable for wheelchair users.
- Most of the passages in the park are broadly designed and are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit;
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The park has multiple accessible toilets distributed throughout the park
- The park parking lot has special parking spaces for the disabled