Hong Ning Road Park is located at the junction of Hong Ning Road and Hong Ning Road and Hong Path, Kwun Tong, Kowloon. It is divided into Phase I and Phase II and is managed by the Leisure and Cultural Services Department. Hong Ning Road Park (Phase 1) facilities include 2 grass gate courts, 1 jogging track, 4 tennis courts and 1 children’s playground.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, unobstructed toilets, tactile guide paths and tactile floor plans, etc., designed to take into account the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps. The road is relatively flat and wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Hong Ning Road Park (Phase 1) is fully equipped and suitable for wheelchair users and their families.
Address : Junction of Wo Hong Path, Hong Ning Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon
- Hong Ning Road Park (Phase 1) has multiple entrances and exits. One of the entrances is on Hong Ning Road. The entrance is flat and wide, which is suitable for people with wheelchairs and mobility impairments.
- Most parts of the park are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There is an accessible toilet in the park
Visually impaired facilities
- Hong Ning Road Park (Phase 1) is equipped with tactile guide path, tactile Braille and tactile floor plan to facilitate the visually impaired