Shuang Fung Street Market is the only community building that incorporates a multi-storey public car park. It was opened in 1989. It is located on Fei Fung Street, San Po Kong, Kowloon. The famous market is affordable and the products are quite fresh, attracting many residents in the district to buy it. Whether it is vegetables, fruits or seafood, they are all neatly arranged.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Some areas of the Shuangfeng Street Market are relatively narrow, so wheelchair users must be especially careful.
- The main entrance and exit of the Shuang Feng Street Market is located in the Shuangfeng Street Joint User Building. The entrance and exit of the market are flat and wide, which is very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility.
- Most places in the market have a wide access design and are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are two lifts for loading and unloading, located in the unloading area
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There is an accessible toilet on the second floor of the market, located near the escalator