The Kai Tak Cruise Terminal Park is located on the top floor of the Kai Cruise Terminal. It is one of the largest sky gardens in Hong Kong. It covers an area of approximately 23,000 square meters and has a green area of 16,700 square meters. The park advertises the design concept of "mountain, city, and water", planted with trees all over it; using spiral and criss-cross pedestrian passages to create interesting pedestrian experiences. The "hill section" close to Kwun Tong has a botanical garden displaying many seasonal plants; the central "city area" has a central lawn with an open-air stage, which is a plaza suitable for different activities. The "Water Garden" in the Botanic Garden displays lotus flowers; there are also a children's oasis and a water play square with interesting terrain; and the viewing platform facing the Victoria Harbour allows visitors to enjoy the scenery of the Victoria Harbour.
The Kai Tak Cruise Terminal Park has a number of barrier-free facilities, including aisle design, lifts and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchair users. The park is equipped with elevators to connect different floors of the cruise terminal, and wheelchair users can use it alone. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
From Exit C1 of Kowloon Tong Station, go to Festival Walk Bus Terminal and take bus No. 22 to Kai Tak Cruise Terminal. The drop-off point is Terminal B. The entrances and exits are equipped with automatic doors and elevators, which is very convenient for wheelchair users.
KMB Route 5R, service hours: Monday to Friday from 11 am to 4 pm, and on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, from 11 am to 7 pm.
- The cruise terminal is not close to the subway station. It is recommended to take a minibus from the nearby subway station to directly reach the underground public transportation parking lot of the cruise terminal, or drive there
- The entrance of the cruise terminal is a flat road, suitable for wheelchair/handicapped people
- Kai Tak Cruise Terminal is equipped with lifts connecting all floors of the terminal park. The lifts are suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility.
- Most of the passages in the cruise terminal park are broadly designed, and most of the passages are flat roads, suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped people.
- There are 4 accessible toilets in Kai Tak Cruise Terminal Park. You can find the relevant location clearly according to the signs
- In addition, there are also accessible toilets on each floor of the cruise terminal
- Kai Tak Cruise Terminal is a public transport parking lot and pick-up/drop-off point on the ground floor
- Pier 1/F is a private car parking lot with parking spaces for the disabled
- The car park is equipped with a lift to connect the mall and the pier park