The Quarry Bay Sports Centre is located on the 6th to 7th floors of the Quarry Bay Municipal Services Building, 38 Quarry Bay Street, Hong Kong. It was opened in December 1988. The gymnasium provides diversified recreational facilities, including a multi-purpose arena that can provide 1 basketball court/1 volleyball court/4 badminton courts, a dance studio with an area of 189 square meters (supporting facilities: wall mirrors, support (Bars, sound equipment and floor mats), a fitness room with an area of 165 square meters, a table tennis room with 4 table tennis tables, and 2 multi-purpose squash courts that can be converted into table tennis rooms or small activity rooms Wait. Individuals and groups are welcome to rent during opening hours. In addition, the gymnasium holds different types of recreational and sports activities every month, and citizens are welcome to sign up to participate.
The gymnasium is equipped with multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, nursery rooms, lifts and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility.
The gymnasium provides diversified recreational facilities with complete barrier-free facilities, which is very suitable for wheelchair users to exercise.
- Quarry Bay Stadium is located on the 6th-7th floors of the Quarry Bay Municipal Services Building. The entrance and exit of the Municipal Services Building is flat and wide. The gate is long open. Transfer to the lift to the Quarry Bay Stadium on the 6th floor.
- Most areas of the gymnasium are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- Shangluo Building has 2 lifts located next to the entrance of the lobby
- The gymnasium has 2 accessible toilets located on the 6th and 7th floors
- The gym has a nursery room located on the 6th floor
Visually impaired facilities
- The gymnasium is equipped with tactile braille, tactile floor plan and tactile guide path