Siu Lun Sports Ground
Location: Siu Lun Sports Ground | Accessibility Category: Large-scale Sports Ground Accessibility Information: Siu Lun Sports Ground is equipped
Siu Lun Sports Ground is an athletics ground in Hong Kong, opened on September 30, 1996. Located at Siu Lun Street, Tuen Mun, New Territories, it was opened on September 30, 1996. The service targets are mainly residents of Tuen Mun South.
Siu Lun Sports Ground is equipped with a number of barrier-free facilities, including ramps for entrances and exits, accessible toilets and wheelchair lifts. The design of local passages is wide and wide. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat and wheelchairs. People can easily go up and down.
The barrier-free facilities at Siu Lun Sports Ground in Tuen Mun are adequate and wheelchair users can go alone.
Jogging opening hours:
Please check at the Leisure and Cultural Services Department
Address : No. 16, Siu Lun Street, Tuen Mun, N.T.
Enquiries : 2441-2609
Website : Related attractions URL
- The main entrance and exit of Siu Lun sport Ground are connected by a ramp, which is very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility
- Most areas of the Zhaolin Sports Ground are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility
- There is a wheelchair lift platform on and off the grandstand only, located next to the grandstand stairs
- The ramp in the playground is relatively flat, so wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility can easily get on and off
- Siu Lun Sports Ground has an accessible toilet near the changing room