Aviation Discovery Centre is located on the 6th floor of the Sky Corridor of Hong Kong International Airport Terminal 2. It is the world’s first aviation-themed multimedia center in the Airport Aviation Building. It was officially opened on June 1, 2007. Responsible for operations. The Aviation Discovery Hall has multiple exhibition areas and more than 20 multimedia interactive facilities, introducing the world's civil aviation industry, the development of the former Kai Tak Airport and the new Hong Kong International Airport. Most of the facilities are free to visit and can be operated by visitors.
Aviation Discovery Centre is located in the Sky Corridor of Passenger Terminal 2, and the Passenger Terminal Building is equipped with multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, elevators, and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. In most places, the passages are wide and flat, suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility.
The Hong Kong Aviation Discovery Center is located in the Passenger Terminal Building 2. It is a spacious area and wheelchair users who want to know the world's civil aviation industry can go there alone.
Monday to Friday: 11:00-22:00
Saturday, Sunday and public holidays: 09:20-22:00
Address : Terminal 2，Hong Kong International Airport, Chek Lap Kok Lantau Island
Enquiries : 3918-5888
- The Aviation Discovery Hall is located in the Passenger Terminal Building 2, and the passageway of the building is quite wide and flat
- There are multiple lift connections along the road, which is very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility
- The entrance of the Aviation Discovery Hall does not need to be opened manually
- Most of the passages in the Aviation Discovery Hall are designed to be wide, suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped persons.
- All passages in the exhibition hall are flat roads
- There are multiple accessible toilets in the Xiangtian Corridor of the Second Passenger Terminal Building
- The access to the toilet is wide and flat, suitable for wheelchairs/disabled persons