Tiu Keng Leng Gymnasium is a 2-storey high building and provides diversified recreational facilities for individuals and groups to rent. The ground floor includes a multi-purpose arena, 6 multi-purpose activity rooms and a children's play room with the theme of an underwater cave. Upstairs there is an indoor jogging track about 150 meters long and a fitness room. The outdoor sports climbing wall with a height of 12 meters, which meets the standards of international sports climbing competitions, is the first in the region.
Tiu Keng Ling Stadium has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, automatic doors, passages, and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Tiu Keng Leng sports Centre is the largest gymnasium in the area. It is fully equipped and can be accessed by wheelchair users alone.
- The main entrance of Tiu Keng Leng Sports Centre is located at No. 2 Chui Ling Road, Tseung Kwan O. The main entrance is flat and wide, with automatic doors, which are very suitable for people with wheelchairs/handicapped.
- Most areas of the gymnasium are designed with wide passages, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located near the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The gymnasium has multiple accessible toilets distributed throughout the gymnasium
- Parking lot (with 1 accessible parking space)