City Garden is located at No. 233 Electric Road, North Point, Hong Kong. It is built by the sea. The shopping mall has 3 floors. The shops include tutorial schools, real estate agents, medical clinics, banks and Eikang supermarkets.
The shopping mall is equipped with basic barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passage lifts and accessible toilets. The design does not fully consider the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Temporary ramps are set up in a small number of uneven places, and the ramps are relatively narrow, so wheelchair users should be especially careful.
The barrier-free facilities of the City Garden Mall are not enough, and the entrance has to be a temporary ramp. It is recommended that wheelchair users do not go alone.
Address : 233 Electric Road, North Point
- City Garden Mall has multiple entrances and exits. The main entrance is located at No. 233 Electric Road. The entrance is equipped with temporary ramps and hand-pushing doors beside the stone steps. People with wheelchair/mobility disabilities may require assistance from staff.
- Most areas of the shopping mall are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located next to the lobby
- There are ramps in a small number of uneven places, the ramps are relatively flat, and wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There is an accessible toilet located on the ground floor of the mall