Tsang Tai Uk is the abbreviation of "Tseng's Shan Ha Wai" big house, formerly known as "Shan Ha Wai" or "Shan Ha Wai") Located in Sha Tin near the Lion Rock Tunnel, it is one of the best-preserved fenced villages in the area and the only remaining The largest Hakka-style mansion. The walled village had taken in refugees during the Second World War, so it was honored as "Zeng Dawu." The village has a total of more than 65,000 square feet. It was built in 1848 and was fully completed in 1867, which lasted 20 years.
The Zeng House is old and has no barrier-free facilities. In most places, the passages are narrow, and the entrances and exits of the buildings are narrow and there are stairs. It is recommended that people with wheelchairs/impaired mobility do not go alone.
Tseng House is a historical monument and does not have any barrier-free facilities. People in wheelchairs can only visit the surrounding area.
Address : Sha Kok Street, Sha Tin, New Territories
- From Che Kung Temple Station to Zeng House, there are ramps along the road, and the passage is mainly a flat road
- The entrance to Tsang House is quite narrow and has stairs, which is not suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility
- Most of the passages in Tsang House are narrow
- The entrance and exit of the building are equipped with stairs, and there are no ramps for up and down, so it is not suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped people.
- There is no accessible toilet